If you dream of getting published, if you desire to make your writing stronger, if you need to improve your marketing mojo, you should seriously consider attending the Writing for the Soul Conference in Colorado Springs, February 13-16, 2014. The line up of speakers is truly stellar.
Now I’ll let Jerry Jenkins tell you about the conference in his own words:
A New Kind of Conference for a New Era in Publishing
We’ve tightened the focus. We’ll concentrate on classes for people writing books. You’ll benefit from deeper courses on crafting powerful fiction and nonfiction.
I’ve also invited experts in platform building who will guide you in promoting yourself and your books. You’ll learn not only about effective speaking and interviews, but also about using the latest techniques with blogs, websites, and social media.
Come prepared to learn. We’ll pack Friday and Saturday with six class times each day. Each hour you’ll have a choice of six courses in four professional tracks-totaling more than 70 individual sessions—taught by an all-star faculty.
Teaching faculty includes:
- James Scott Bell (fiction)
- Laura Christianson (promotion & marketing)
- Brandilyn Collins (fiction)
- Dennis E. Hensley (nonfiction, craft & career)
- Bob Hostetler (nonfiction, craft & career)
- Angela Hunt (fiction)
- Julie-Allyson Ieron (nonfiction, craft & career, promotion & marketing)
- Randy Ingermanson (fiction, promotion & marketing)
- Julie Neils (promotion & marketing)
- Karen O’Connor (nonfiction, craft & career)
- Andy Scheer (craft & career)
- Dave Sheets (promotion & marketing)
- McNair Wilson (promotion & marketing)
Renew your creativity as your learn new techniques, pursue your dreams, and network with other writers—from beginners to pros.
To learn more, visit the Christian Writers Guild web site.