Another Wednesday. Another fabulous author joining us and hoping to see you guess her name.
Little known facts about this popular author of contemporary inspirational fiction:
1. She can’t whistle Dixie.
2. She loves lamp light. Abhors overhead light.
3. Makes the bed every morning.
4. Thinks of a clever comeback to a snide remark… the next day.
5. Held her own in childhood fist-fights with her older brother. These days, he gives pays her homage for her hard hits.
6. Once lost one of her contact lens out the car window.
7. Told a Jewish woman about Jesus while working in Australia.
8. Has laughed so hard she fell down on the sidewalk. On more than one occasion.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win.
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round. Many of our featured authors also offer a book to the winner, but that changes from week to week, so no guarantees.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
Update: Sorry, friends. I totally forgot what day of the week it is. Well, at least it is still Friday, even if it isn’t Friday morning. WE HAVE A WINNER! Elsie Howell, please email me at email@example.com with your mailing address and Rachel and I will each send you a book.
Our featured author is Rachel Hauck. Rachel lives in central Florida with her husband. She’s writes romance and women’s fiction. Her latest is Dining with Joy and Softly and Tenderly with platinum selling country artist Sara Evans. For more information about Rachel and her books, please visit her web site.
Check back next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.