Okay, it’s another Wednesday, another chance to win a book.
5 little known facts about this week’s featured author:
1) Visiting Ireland would be her dream vacation
2) She reads and writes braille
3) There are three men with the name James in her immediate family
4) She doesn’t mind spiders
5) In high school she was a finalist in a national oratorical contest. She didn’t win. 🙁
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win.
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round. Many of our featured authors also offer a book to the winner, but that changes from week to week, so no guarantees.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
UPDATE: Well, we stumped all our expert guessers this week. However, you gave it the good old college try!
This week’s featured author is Kathleen Fuller. Kathleen is the author of over twenty novels and novellas, including the best-selling Hearts of Middlefield series and the YA series Mysteries of Middlefield. Her next series, A Middlefield Family, begins in 2011 with the release of Treasuring Emma in August. She lives in Geneva, OH with her husband and three teenaged children. Check out her web site to learn more about Kathleen and her books.
Come back next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.