Oh, boy! Another fabulous writer to feature on my blog. Wednesdays sure are fun.
This week’s prolific author of both historical and contemporary fiction walked at nine months. She sang her first solo in church at age four. She’s a first born. And though she’s lived elsewhere, she now lives in the state where she was born.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
Update: We have a winner. There were lots of guesses this week (so much fun when more of you play––I think you all respond to redheads!) and more than one person got the right author. The first to do so was Lisa Nelson (please email me your address, Lisa, at the addy in the sidebar) who will win one of my novels and one from our featured author who is…
Christy-Award winner Angela Hunt writes for readers who have learned to expect the unexpected in novels from this versatile author. With nearly four million copies of her books sold worldwide, she is the best-selling author of more than 100 works ranging from picture books to non-fiction to novels. Please visit her web site for more information about Angie and her books.
Come back next Wednesday for the next round of Name This Author!