Here we go with another round of Name This Author. I'm predicting an easy win this week. We'll see if I'm right.
This award-winning pair have over 100 books (fiction and non-fiction for adults and YA and kids) written between them. Here are some facts I've learned about them for this round:
HIM: He was active in California politics for two years, but retired by his 21st birthday when he was finally old enough to vote; he plays better golf now than he did while on the college golf team; his wife says he has Atlantic Ocean green eyes; his favorite dessert is key lime pie … Florida style.
HER: She is so directionally impaired that she once had to call for help because she landed by car in Palm Springs, California, 100 miles south of their home at the time, where she was headed after a retreat; she has never mown a lawn or driven a grain truck, though she lives in an area where most of the women do; she is afraid of heights and panics in glass elevators; she likes grits and hates banana cream pie.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn't count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin's choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
- Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you've won.
UPDATE: We have a winner. Congratulations to Jenny for correctly naming our writing team. Jenny, please email me at email@example.com with your mailing address. Stephen is also giving away a book to the winner!
Stephen & Janet Bly are a husband and wife writing team with over 120 published books between them … his, hers, ours … fiction & nonfiction for adults, teens, & kids (8 – 12). Their goal with all their articles, stories, and books is to stir up readers' own creativity and strengthen their readers' faith. To learn more about them, visit their web site.