A little late getting this post up this morning, but here we go:
This round's author lives in the Midwest with her husband and three children. She writes contemporary Christian fiction. She says she was a compliant child except when it came to eating her vegetables. She used to be a gymnast, and she was a commercial art major in college. She got married at 20 and has been married 21 years. She's addicted to books, Sugar Free Rock Star, and dark chocolate. Can you name this author?
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn't count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin's choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you've won.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Judy Gann correctly identified this round's author. Congratulations. Please contact me at the email address listed in the left sidebar with your mailing address so I can get a book out to you. As a bonus, Denise has agreed to send the winner one of her books as well.
This week's featured author is Denise Hunter. Denise lives in Indiana with her husband Kevin and their three sons. In 1996, Denise began her first book, a Christian romance novel, writing while her children napped. Two years later it was published, and she's been writing ever since. Her books often contain a strong romantic element, and her husband Kevin says he provides all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too! Please visit her web site to learn more about Denise and her books.
See you next week for another round of Name This Author.