Okay, I’m betting this week I’ll be giving away a novel to a winner. I shall be very, very surprised if someone doesn’t guess this author.
Writing was not the first job for this best-selling author of over 30 Christian novels. Her first job was as a clown. Another fun fact is that her first bed was a dresser drawer. She was on a dance/drill team in high school, and she sang in an Andrews’ Sister style trio. Can you guess who she is?
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Skanzig correctly identified this round’s author. Congratulations. Please contact me at the email address listed in the left sidebar with your mailing address so I can get a book out to you.
This round’s author is Terri Blackstock whose books have sold six million copies worldwide. Her suspense novels often debut at number one on the Christian fiction best-seller lists, and True Light, published last year, was number one of all Christian books—fiction and non-fiction. Blackstock has had twenty-five years of success as a novelist. For more information about Terri and her books, please visit her web site.
Check back again next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.