Here we are once again. Another chance to play Name This Author. Let’s have some fun.
Our featured author has written novels for teens, tweens and young adults. She says she once sewed up the deep gash in her dog’s hind leg with dental floss. She has been chased by a snarling rat the size of a cat. Her favorite Christmas gift as a child was a Tonka truck and horse trailer set. In addition to writing, she has been a dental assistant, a bicycle salesman, a meat wrapper, a waitress, and a legal secretary, and she hated chocolate until she discovered dark chocolate in her early 20s.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
UPDATE: Well, we stumped you this week. Lots of great guesses, but no winner.
This round’s author is Lissa Halls Johnson. She is a freelance writer and fiction editor, author of novels for teens, tweens and young adults. Among her 19 published books is the most recent: Kirk Cameron, Still Growing. She has edited over forty novels for publishers including Howard Books, WaterBrook, Thomas Nelson, and NavPress. Please visit Lissa’s web site to learn more about her and her books.
Check back again next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.