Here we are again. Another Wednesday. Another round of Name This Author. Let the guessing begin.
This author always hated her summer birthday because she never got a chance for her mom to bring cupcakes to class. She learned the flute in 6th grade but it was a total flop. She spends nearly every day barefoot. Her mom made up her middle name and she’s yet to see anyone else with that name. The only bone she’s ever broken is her tailbone, which was really difficult for a writer!
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog. Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win. (At present, commenters are not required to sign in, making it easier for more folks to play.)
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Diana Flowers correctly identified this round’s author. Congratulations, Diana. Please contact me at the email address listed in the left sidebar with your mailing address so I can get a book out to you.
This round’s author is Tricia Goyer. She was raised in Northern California under the shadow of Mt. Shasta. As a child she loved to draw and play with her dolls. When she moved near a library in 6th grade all that changed and she fell in love with reading. She grew up with one brother, but at age 28 she discovered she had four sisters too. She went to school with the same kids from Kindergarten until she graduated. The feature she’s always complimented on is her dimples. [Robin here: I told Tricia her dipples would give her away!!] Visit Tricia’s web site to learn more about her and her terrific books.
Check back again next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.