If this is Wednesday, it must be Name This Author time. I hope we’ll get more guesses than last week. If you don’t guess, you can’t win.
This round’s author has been married for 38 years and is mother to two adult children. She and her husband live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and love to garden and play with their dogs. The author also enjoys riding her horse. She has written both contemporary and historical fiction.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog (commenters must sign in using any of a number of different methods: Typepad ID, Facebook ID, Twitter ID, Google ID, Blogger ID, etc.). Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win.
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post on Friday to see the answer and to see if you’ve won.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Sarah R. correctly identified this round’s author. Congratulations, Sarah. Please contact me at the email address listed in the left sidebar with your mailing address so I can get a book out to you.
The author this week is Miralee Ferrell. Miralee and her husband Allen have been married 38 yrs and have two married children, Marnee and Steven. They live on 11 acres in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge in southern Washington State, where they love to garden, play with their dogs, take walks, and go sailing. Miralee also rides her horse on the wooded trails near their home with her daughter who lives nearby. Please visit her web site to learn more about Miralee and her books.
Check back again next Wednesday for another round of Name This Author.