It’s Wednesday, so that must mean it’s that time again. Round 10 in my Name This Author blog series.
This author was born in Maine, is the daughter of a game warden, and is the youngest of five children. She’s always loved horses and earned a certificate as a farrier. She’s the mother of six children. And get this: She once served tea to Bob Dylan. Her many novels (over 30) include winners of the ACFW Book of the Year (now the Carol Award) and the Inspirational Readers Choice Award.
- Entrant must put their guess in a comment on the Write Thinking blog (commenters must sign in using any of a number of different methods: Typepad ID, Facebook ID, Twitter ID, Google ID, Blogger ID, etc.). Commenting on Facebook or Twitter doesn’t count toward a chance to win.
- Entrant must have a USA mailing address to be eligible to win a book. (Sorry. Cost of postage outside the US is too prohibitive.)
- The first person to name the featured author correctly wins a Robin Lee Hatcher novel (of Robin’s choice). If no one has guessed correctly by Friday morning, there will be no winner for this round.
- If there is a winner, he or she will be announced in an update at the bottom of this post. If the winner fails to contact Robin at her Write Thinking email address (see left sidebar) with his/her mailing address, no prize will be awarded to a runner-up.
- No one who has won a book within one month is eligible to win.
Be sure to check back to this post to see the answer and to see if you have won.
UPDATE: We have a winner! SheaLea Lockschmidt came up with the right answer. Congratulations, SheaLea. Please contact me at the email address listed in the left sidebar with your mailing address so I can get a book out to you.
This week’s author is Susan Page Davis. To read more about Susan and her books, please visit her web site.
And come back next week for another round of Name This Author.