Okay, since the judges will do the picking in this round (3 out of the 8), I’m hoping for at least three of them to be so much better than Tatiana that they can’t pick her and still have a shred of credibility left.
- Jesse was okay but didn’t make a fan of me.
- Matt was pretty cool; he’s different and could be a great addition to the finalist mixture.
- Megan stood out; she’s got a unique vibe and picked a perfect song for her style.
- Von started weak, ended better, but I don’t think he’s got a chance of moving on.
- Jasmine wowed the judges, and I liked her too, although not as much as the judges did.
- Ricky had me in his corner. I thought he was the best of the night so far, but Simon didn’t agree with me.
- Tatiana was good. Ack! And then it was straight into the obnoxious drama queen the moment the music stopped.
- Anoop’s good but I didn’t think the song showed off enough of his vocals. But I’ll bet the judges put him through.
Tick, tock, tick, tock. The waiting began. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Up next, the results.
And here are the judges’ decisions — SURPRISE — they went with a final 13!
Jasmine | Megan | Matt | Anoop
I was disappointed that Ricky didn’t make it, but I was placated somewhat because neither did Tatiana. I suppose I should be thankful for her behavior when she was done singing because it probably helped seal her fate.