My, oh my. Who knew February could be so crazy?
- I've got a book due March 1st.
- I'm involved in a weekly leadership class that goes into March.
- The Olympics have begun (I was cheering up a storm for Johnny Spillane as he took Silver in the Nordic Combined Sunday afternoon; I was holding my breath for Apollo Ohno who took Silver in the short track Saturday night; and what about our ladies on Saturday taking Gold and Bronze in the Freestyle Moguls). Go USA!!
- LOST's first three hours have thoroughly entertained its fans, me included.
- American Idol is finally done with the less and less entertaining audition shows and into Hollywood week, which always has plenty of talent and drama and tears. (To be honest, I'm not at all invested yet.)
- And what can I say? I'm a fan of Survivor, too, now in its 20th season with Heroes versus Villains.
When I look at that list, I begin to worry that I'm watching too much of the boob tube.
What about you? Are you glued to the TV this month?