Word-of-mouth has never been more important than it is today. And I’m looking for fans of my books to help spread the word when a new book releases.
Advance Reviewer Team members receive an ebook ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) at least one month before a new book releases. (ARC copies are distributed via BookFunnel.com.) Members read the book before the release date, then they are asked to help create buzz about the book by writing a review on Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub, etc. (Some sites will accept reviews before a book releases; Amazon requires you to wait until the release date.)
Team members are also asked to participate in one or more of the following suggestions:
- Tell your friends about the book.
- Take a photo of yourself (or of your child/grandchild or of your dog) with the book and post on Instagram and/or Twitter with a hashtag using the books title and #AmReading
- Talk about it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and wherever you like to hang out online
- Recommend the book to your book club; I will be happy to Zoom your meeting
- Blog about it and/or share with any online book groups you participate in (i.e. Avid Readers of Christian Fiction on Facebook)
- Add it to your Goodreads shelf and vote for it on various lists such as Most Anticipated Christian Fiction 2024 (or whatever year the book releases)
- Ask your local library to order a copy
- Share your favorite quotes from the book on social media
Those are just a few suggestions, and I am grateful for any and all support you can give in spreading the word about my books when they release.
If you are interested in being on my launch team, complete and submit the application below. Note: Not everyone who applies will be added to the team as openings are limited.