What price must she pay for true love?
Her days marked by turmoil and faded dreams, Abigail has resigned herself to a life with a man she does not love. When her husband Nabal’s foolish pride angers David and his men, she boldly steps forward to save her family—and David, the would-be king, takes notice.
Circumstances offer Abigail a second chance at happiness with the handsome David, and she takes a leap of faith to join his wandering tribe. But her struggles are far from over. How can she share his love with the other women he insists on marrying?
Abigail follows the bestselling Michal and continues Jill Eileen Smith’s rich story of David’s wives.
Jill Eileen Smith has been married for 33 years to her beloved engineer husband, Randy, and together they have three adult sons. Two sons live in California pursuing a film career, and one lives at home finishing an English degree. She was a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom for 12 years so the transition to almost-empty-nester has been tough! She is most grateful for technology, particularly Skype. Jill lives with her family in Southeastern Michigan.
A Note from the Author:
Just for fun, here are ten random things about me:
- I am a third-born, married to a third-born, and we have three sons.
- My maiden name and married name are the same.
- I collect refrigerator magnets of places I’ve been.
- I was a high-school valedictorian.
- My hubby and I used to be camp counselors.
- Randy (hubby) used to take me drag racing in his '66 Mustang.
- Traveled to most of the continental U.S.; plus Canada, Hawaii, and Israel.
- Used to sing solos in church.
- Catered food for a music video production for my kids.
- I love Bible trivia questions.